Imprint - Legal Notice
Legal information and acceptance
In compliance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following is the company's identification data. This Internet portal is made available to users by the entity, whose identification data are as follows
Company name: Arndt Viktor Mayer (hereinafter referred to as "Posada del Lago")
Registered Office: Camino Barranco Blanco, UR11 29120 Alhaurín El Grande Málaga
Telephone 686 45 53 96
Registry data: Registration in R.T.A (Andalusian Tourism Registry, Ministry of Tourism, Commerce and Sports): Tourism Registry: 2021131700007629 Registration Number: VFT/MA/57590
This legal notice contains the general conditions governing access to and use of this website, hereinafter "the website". The use of the website implies the express and full acceptance of these general conditions in the version published at the time the user accesses it, without prejudice to the particular conditions that may apply to some of the specific services of the website.
Access to the website is free of charge except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the users. Certain services are exclusive to our customers and access to them is restricted.
The use of the Portal attributes the condition of user of the Portal (hereinafter, the 'User') and implies the acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. The provision of the Portal service is limited to the time when the User is connected to the Portal or to any of the services provided through it. Therefore, the User must carefully read this Legal Notice each time he/she intends to use the Portal, since the Portal and its conditions of use contained in this Legal Notice may be subject to change.
Some Portal services accessible to Internet users or exclusive to customers of Posada del Lago, may be subject to special conditions, regulations and instructions that, where appropriate, replace, supplement and / or modify this Legal Notice and must be accepted by the user before the provision of the corresponding service.
2. Intellectual and industrial property
This website and its contents are protected by the current legislation on intellectual property.
Posada del Lago is the owner or licensee of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein. Therefore, it is expressly prohibited the reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Terms and Conditions.
The trademarks, trade names or logos are owned by Posada del Lago either by industrial or intellectual property, without being understood that access to the Portal attributes any right over such trademarks, trade names and / or logos.
All products and services on these pages that are NOT owned by Posada del Lago are trademarks of their respective owners and are recognized as such by our company. They only appear on the Posada del Lago website for promotional and information gathering purposes. These owners may request the modification or deletion of the information that belongs to them.
The User undertakes to make proper use of the Portal in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice. The User shall be liable to Posada del Lago or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
It is expressly forbidden to use the Portal for purposes harmful to property or interests of Posada del Lago or third parties or in any other way overload, damage or disable the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or products and applications (software) of Posada del Lago or third parties.
The User agrees to use the Contents in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice, as well as with any other conditions, regulations and instructions that may be applicable in accordance with the provisions of clause 1.
By way of example, the User, in accordance with current legislation, must refrain from:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents except in cases authorized by law or expressly consented to by Posada del Lago or by whoever holds the ownership of the exploitation rights, as the case may be.
- Reproduce or copy for private use the Contents that may be considered as Software or Database in accordance with the current legislation on intellectual property, as well as its public communication or making it available to third parties when these acts necessarily imply the reproduction by the User or a third party.
- Extract and / or reuse all or a substantial part of the contents of the Portal as well as the databases that Posada del Lago makes available to users.
3.3 Introduction of links to the Portal
Internet users who wish to insert links from their own web pages to the Portal must comply with the conditions detailed below, without the ignorance of these conditions avoiding the responsibilities derived from the Law:
- The link will only link to the home page or main page of the Portal but may not reproduce it in any way (online links, copy of texts, graphics, etc.).
- It shall be prohibited in any case, in accordance with the applicable legislation in force at any time, to establish frames of any kind that surround the Portal or allow the display of the Contents through Internet addresses other than those of the Portal and, in any case, when they are displayed together with content outside the Portal so that: (I) produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in the users about the true origin of the service or Contents; (II) involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of Posada del Lago, or (IV) otherwise prohibited by applicable law.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about Posada del Lago, its partners, employees, customers or about the quality of the services it provides shall be made from the page that introduces the link.
- In no case shall it be expressed on the page where the link is located that Posada del Lago has consented to the insertion of the link or otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
- The use of any word, graphic or mixed brand or any other distinctive sign of Posada del Lago within the page of the sender is prohibited except as permitted by law or expressly authorized by Posada del Lago and provided that, in these cases, a direct link to the Portal is allowed in the manner established in this clause.
- The page that establishes the link must comply faithfully with the law and may not in any case provide or link to its own or third party content that: (I) are unlawful, harmful or contrary to morality and decency (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (II) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that Posada del Lago subscribes, endorses, adheres to or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender; (III) are inappropriate or not relevant to the activity of Posada del Lago in attention to the place, content and subject matter of the sender's website.
4. Exclusion of liability
Posada del Lago is not responsible for the decisions taken based on the information provided on the Portal nor for any damages caused to the User or third parties as a result of actions that have as sole basis the information obtained on the Portal.
4.2 Quality of service
Access to the Portal does not imply any obligation on the part of Posada del Lago to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element.
It is the User's responsibility, in any case, to ensure the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs.
Posada del Lago is not responsible for any damage caused to the computer equipment of users or third parties during the provision of the Portal service.
4.3 Availability of the Service
Access to the Portal requires services and supplies from third parties, including transport through telecommunications networks whose reliability, quality, continuity and operation does not correspond to Posada del Lago Therefore, the services provided through the Portal may be suspended, canceled or become inaccessible, prior to or simultaneously with the provision of the Portal service.
Posada del Lago is not responsible for damages of any kind caused to the user that are caused by failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the service of the Portal during the provision of the same or previously.
4.4 Content and services linked through the Portal
The Portal access service includes technical linking devices, directories and even search tools that allow the User to access other Internet pages and portals (hereinafter, 'Linked Sites'). In these cases, Posada del Lago acts as an intermediary service provider in accordance with Article 17 of Law 34/2002, of July 12, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI) and will only be responsible for the contents and services provided in the Linked Sites to the extent that it has actual knowledge of the unlawfulness and has not disabled the link with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site with illegal or inappropriate content may notify Posada del Lago in accordance with the procedure and the effects established in clause 6, without in any case this communication entails the obligation to remove the corresponding link.
In any case, the existence of Linked Sites should not presuppose the existence of agreements with the responsible or owners thereof, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of Posada del Lago with the statements, content or services provided.
Posada del Lago does not know the contents and services of the Linked Sites and therefore is not responsible for damages caused by the unlawfulness, quality, unavailability, error and uselessness of the content and / or services of the Linked Sites or any other damage that is not directly attributable to Posada del Lago.
5. Data protection.
You can consult our Data Protection Policy to learn more about how we use your personal data.
6. Reporting of activities of an illegal and inappropriate nature
In the event that the User or any other Internet user were aware that the Linked Sites refer to pages whose content or services are illegal, harmful, degrading, violent or contrary to morality may contact Posada del Lago indicating the following points:
Personal data of the caller: name, address, telephone number and e-mail address;
2. Description of the facts that reveal the illicit or inadequate character of the Linked Site;
3. In the case of violation of rights, such as intellectual and industrial property, the personal data of the holder of the infringed right when it is a person other than the communicator.
4. It must also provide the title that accredits the legitimacy of the holder of the rights and, if applicable, that of representation to act on behalf of the holder when it is a person other than the communicating party;
5. Express statement that the information contained in the claim is accurate.
The receipt by Posada del Lago of the communication provided for in this clause does not imply, according to the provisions of the LSSI, the effective knowledge of the activities and / or contents indicated by the caller.
It must also provide the title accrediting the legitimacy of the holder of the rights and, if applicable, that of representation to act on behalf of the holder when it is a person other than the communicating party.
All notifications and communications made by the parties shall be valid in accordance with the means admitted by law. Those related to this Portal shall be considered effective, for all purposes, if they are made through the Portal itself.
Posada del Lago reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its website, may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way in which they are presented.
In addition, these terms and conditions may change at any time. The amendments shall become effective from the moment of their publication.
9. Social Networking
Posada del Lago is present in various social networks and platforms, therefore, when accessing any of these or other networks, it should be noted that the applicable conditions of use are those that each platform has established, in which Posada del Lago does not intervene.
This Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its ends by Spanish law. Whenever the applicable law allows the waiver of the established legal jurisdiction, the courts of Malaga are designated as the jurisdiction to settle possible disputes, expressly waiving the user to any other jurisdiction that may apply.
How do I find the posada?
THE STAY OF YOUR DREAM, SO SECRET AND YET SO NEAR
The villages of Alhaurin el Grande and Coin with many cozy bars and restaurants are about 6-9 km/12-17 min from the posada. It is approx. 35 km/40 mins to Malaga airport. Alhaurin golf course is approx. 8 km/15 mins and the leisure center Plaza Major, Malaga, Los Alamosca beach is approx. 35 km/40 mins. It is approx. 30 km/35 min to the city of Marbella-Puerto Banus with the beach and approx. 20-30 km/30-40 min to the city of Fuengirola/Torremolinos. Other destinations are the Benalmadena marina (approx. 30 km/45 min) , Mijas Pueblo y Costa (approx. 15 km/25 min) and the Science Park Parque Tecnológico de Andalucía, PTA (approx. 30 km/24 min).